Friday 23 March 2007

Morning came, the second day

And on the second day, man toiled in the garden. . . .again!
Another extraordinary autumn day. Clear skies, no wind and remarkable warm so the day began with a homage to the water blaster and a fierce attack on the fences (covered in mold), under the eves and all the exterior walls of the house. North, south, east and west, which ever way you look,the house is pristine and I'm ahead of my target to be free of all outdoor jobs by the end of the week. There is still the 'monster' rose to thrash into shape and some pruning and transplanting in the front garden, but all that can wait till winter and a long weekend.
Exhausted but board, I treated my self to another dose of Hugh Grant in Music & Lyrics. It wasn't the same as seeing it with the Pixie - but I enjoyed it. As did the other three people in the theater!

No comments: