Friday 23 March 2007

And in the middle of the garden was a tree. . . .

The apple looked so tempting, juicy even, and it came with a FREE 12 month worldwide parts and labour warrantee, How could I refuse. But if Adam had have bitten into my apple (mac) today he would have discovered, like me, that its rosy exterior was just a front for the cancor and worm that lay beneath. Sure the parts and labour were free, but Magnum mac here in Wellington NZ (God's own) laced the transaction with an analysis fee,a data retrieval fee and a re installation charge bringing the total cost of a FREE replacement (faulty) hard drive to $NZ300. Mind you, they were kind enough to reduce their padded charges by $60 down to $240 following my righteous tirade. Like Adam, I discovered all that glitters in not gold, and like Adam, may they discover the eternal consequences of their sin. Bastards!

1 comment:

John Mullis said...

Well spoken John. I'd have 'smked em out and declared war on them! Keep up the good work."
Rrgards
George W