Thursday 22 March 2007

In the begining

God might very well have created the world, and all that dwelt there in, in a mere seven days but simply getting the house in shape convinces me that He and I are not in the same league!
Since Anthea left just under a month ago I've spent most of most of my days on the wrong end of a paint brush. However, the decking is now mould free, dirt free and stained with a preservative oil. The windows have been thoroughly sanded, scraped primed, under and top coated and everything is in order for the winter. Next week I begin my one on one training as 'Supa Gran'caring for Su-Jin in tandum with Ciara before my solo debut when she returns to work on Monday 2nd April.
I'm happy (though feeling very dis connected with Anthea so far away) and enjoying the extraordinary bout of good (fine and calm) weather we have had for the last 7 weeks. Perhaps climate change is not all bad!

No comments: